August 14, 2003

Birthday Celebration

A year older, a year wiser, a year of no sex. Exactly a year, last August 11th. SAD, very SAD. When there is no sex in one's life, there is time to read, learn, do constructive things, help out in your community and lot's of other things... but, lack of sex leaves us with no real motivation to do any of those things. Let us hope the situation improves soon.

So, anyway... Verbena Popular and the Paella Competition rocked!! I celebrated my birthday all weekend and on the actual date I had a little familiy reunion with lot's of Pacifico and chocolate cake involved. I got a Lolita Lempicka Perfume, lovely. ofcourse the only present I really need now is a JOB!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Keep the birthday's comin' I ain't afraid!!! I'm like wine, the older it is, the better it gets.

MartiniAge

No comments: