August 30, 2004

Tarot Reading

I must say I was impressed...

I had tried Tarot readings before, but they where always the same. None of them seemed to provide useful information, so I decided not to do it again... until, after 5 years of not having the cards read to me, a Tarot reader got in my way and I just had to go for it.
It was incredible.

The woman who read the cards didn´t tell me what is going to happen, she had no lovers in my future, no lottery winnings, no special trips or intrigues of any kind... no, none of that. Instead, it was as if she looked into my brain, sometimes even into my soul. She knew things about me that I don't talk about, things I only think about and never discuss with anyone. It's as if I where confronting myself, or like I was talking to my best friend who finally had the guts to tell me the truth about myself and how others see me. When the reading was over I felt as if someone had thrown a bucket of ice cold water at my face.
It was revealing, insightful and sincere. It has given me a lot to think about and definitely helped me to stand back, really look into my decisions and how they have lead me to where I am now. The details of the reading I will keep to myself, until further notice.

Blessings to all who pass thru my humble blog.






No comments: