July 03, 2003

The Begining

In the begining there was... a whole lot to do naturally. So, today I will be going to see HULK... I just hope it's not much of a dissapointment.
So, yesterday was supposed to be a "stelar day" according to a very famous astrologer, it was the kind of day where nothing could go wrong and everything we had wished for would come true. Well, I guess it didn't apply to me.
I spent all day in bed with horibble intestinal pain. Yeah, I have Irritable Bowel Sindrome, otherwise known as Nervous Colon. It had been under control for the past seven months, but it flared up because I have not been watching my eating habits lately. And the fact that I'm unemployed at the time makes it worse.
So, I'll let you guys know about the Hulk experience and we'll see if it helps improve my mood.

See ya later!
Salvia Gamgee from Binbale Wood

No comments: