July 22, 2003

Comic Con 2003

It was AWSOME!!!! It was the first time I got to go to the Comic Convention in San Diego, CA and it was a very good experience. And the costumes some people wore where just unbelievable. We got to see Hugh Jackman, Alfred Molina (this was a very great surprise for me), Kate Beckinsale and many more. We saw previews from the new Spider Man movie, from Van Helsing (I cant wait to see that one), Hellboy and a few others. We saw people dressed up as Elves, Hobbits, Superheroes, Princess leia, Han Solo, Stromtroopers and my personal favourite: No FACE from Spirited Away.

Check it out: Van Helsing

I definitely want to go again, but next time I will register beforehand and will go the three days because you can't see everything in just one day.

Try this...I'm Honey Bunny.... any of you fu**in pricks move...
It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn't, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you'd never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race.

Well..duh

Honey Bunny

No comments: