July 03, 2003

The Incredible Jumping Hulk

Well, I'm happy to say Hulk was not a waste of my time or money, it was actually quite good. It was so dramatic though, but entertaining and exciting. I didn't know Nick Nolte was in it, he plays Bruce Banner's father, he's very good. I didn't know what to expect with a completely animated Hulk, but I think it wasn't that bad... even though I couldn't help myself and had to laugh when I saw him jump all over the place... he kind of reminded me of a grasshoper at times. Oh, and Jennifer C is too skinny, actresses are going to fade if they don't start eating soon.

So, I have to go to San Diego tomorrow, not willingly mind you. I have to go and record some stuff for a friend. I don't want to because it's exactly on the 4th of July and it's going to be hell. I'll write about my crossing the border experience on such a day if I survive. After that I'll probably go back to Tj and avoid the pack of gringos wanting to pass out on cheap tequila and ofcourse, searching for the legendary donkey show somewhere out there (so they say). You should see the eighteenyearolds drinking as if the where no tomorrow. Why do they drink so much?? I know they can't drink legally in their own country until they're twenty one, but if they keep drinking like they do when they come to Mexico, I doubt they will even MAKE it to 21. Get a grip people!!! Oh!! If you're going to drink beer, do it properly and ask for Corona, Pacifico, Negra Modelo or Modelo... the other beers are just too crapy.

See ya later!

Morthôniel, half-elven

No comments: