June 01, 2008

After almost 20 years

My dad said I looked pretty today. Why is this important? Because it's something I had been waiting to hear since I was 12.
Odd... how what our parents say or don't say can have an effect on us, isn't it?
I got to chat with him early today, and we talked about baseball, which I have missed so much since I got here... people in Spain think soccer is THE only sport in the world... nacos... ja ja ja!!
I miss my Dad, and my Mom. They always make me laugh, and that's so rare these days, I'm looking forward to seeing them by the end of this year.

Till then, may love be all around you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to be out of our country it's a hard experience... what can i say...

but you've to be stronger than the experiences, you have to had patience... that's the better weapon... iknow what i'm talking about.

;-)